The Team

Who We Are

yda_edited.jpg

Siti Ruwaida

Founder | Partner | Lawyer

I’ve learned I don’t know anything. Have also learned that people will pay for what I know. Life is good.

Intan Izureen

Partner | Lawyer

90% of your problems can be solved by your own self management. Solving the other 10% just requires a good lawyer like me.

20210303_161714%20-%202_edited.png

Cik Nor Aslizan

Partner | Lawyer

I don’t believe in skills. Passion is my thing!

Ahmad Lokman 2.jpg

Ahmad Lokman

Partner | Lawyer

 I’m just a boy, standing in front of the world, asking you to follow me.

Ahmad Lokman 2.jpg